Thread lift, the best technique at METRO BANGKOK CLINIC.
Do you currently encounter these problems; loosening aging skin, blemishes, large skin pores, doubled chin or frown? Will you let them persist on your face and worsen over time? Do you feel so unbearable of them? If you are looking for a solution, 'Thread lift', the most popular technique for natural-looking beauty and eternal youth, could be the answer.
Why anybody chooses thread lift?
The principle of thread lift is simple. Insertion of threads into the skin will induce inflammation and stimulate formation of new blood vessels, which will lead to collagen formation and tissue repair.
The result will be noticeable almost immediately after the first treatment session. It will become more apparent in the next 1-2 months and reach the maximum in 3 months. This is non-surgical method, thus there will be no undesirable incision. It may leave few small marks or bruises. No recovery is needed after treatment.
What is the advantage beyond the lifting effect?
PDO (polydioxanone) thread is now very popular worldwide. It has been used for over decades for suturing connective tissue and blood vessels, and also the face. It is absolutely safe, approved by both domestic and international FDAs. The threads will be absorbed in 6-7 months, which is sufficient for an excellent stimulation of collagen synthesis. The treated face will remain in perfect shape for up to 3 years under proper personal facial care.
How should you prepare yourself before thread lift?
1. You must discontinue any anti-coagulants, anti-platelets or other supplements with such effects (e.g. NSAIDS such as Aspirin, Ibuprofen, Naproxen or Diclofenac; vitamin E, gingko, fish oil or ginseng, and etc.) one week prior to the procedure to avoid bleeding and bruising.
2. You should make a consultation with thread lift experts to define problems you have, treatment plans and costs.
How will thread lift done?
Topical anesthesia will be applied on the treatment area then threads will be inserted into the skin. The calibers of needles and threads differ from patients to patients. They will be appropriately selected to solve problems and to meet satisfaction of each individual.
What are side effects?
1. Bruises may occasionally occur but will eventually disappear within 3-7 days.
2. Patients may experience facial swelling in 1-2 days after treatment and this can be relieved by cold compression.
3. Tightness or mild electric pain might be felt at the insertion sites. However, these symptoms will vanish within 3 to 5 days.
What are precautions and cares after thread lift?
Please avoid consumption of alcohols, preserved and spicy foods.
Metro Bangkok Clinic has been awarded 5 star treatment and best customer service for 4 years in a row by patients on Whatclinic.com