ZO® 3-Step Peel™
What to Expect From the 3-Step Peel™
Step 1: Peel Solution
- A blend of salicylic acid, trichloracetic acid and lactic acid removes the outer layer of the epidermis.
- Saponins (a class of chemical compounds) are included to minimise skin reactions
- Glycerin is also present to improve hydration.
Step 2: Retinol Creme 6%
This creme utilises a combination of 6% retinol and high performing ingredients to maximise collagen stimulation, cellular renewal, antioxidant benefits and DNA protection.
Step 3: Calming Creme - Post Procedure Skin Relief
An advanced multi-function formulation that rapidly relieves skin irritation and redness. Whilst also re-balancing vital moisture content and improving the skin's barrier function.
An innovative, in-office treatment peel targeting melasma, acne, fine lines, rough texture, large pores and dullness, followed by an at-home treatment that produces longer lasting results than ordinary peels. Suitable for all skin types.
- Dual-action, highly effective peel designed to provide skin renewal and stimulation
- Utilizes a blend of exfoliants, retinol and multi-action agents to significantly improve skin health and treat many signs of aging
- Supports improvement of skin barrier protection and improves the skin's ability to repair and renew itself
- Provides antioxidant protection as well as anti-irritant benefits
Available @ Metro Bangkok Clinic, 12,000 THB per session (only one session possible every six months!)
Metro Bangkok Clinic has been awarded 5 star treatment and best customer service for 5 years in a row by patients on Whatclinic.com